I’m building a forum-style product (similar to Reddit). I’ve tried Discourse, Circle, Tribe etc - but none are sufficiently customisable.
So I’m thinking of using Amity Social to power the forum.
The user stories I’m looking to deliver are as follows
- View a list of trending (or latest) posts
- View a list of topics/channels
- Follow a topic
- Create a topic
- Create a post
- Comment on a post
- Upvote/Downvote a post/comment
- Search the forum posts (and comments)
- Sort the forum posts by data/rating/trending
It feels like Amity Social would be able to power those user stories. But are there any blockers I’m missing?